Quick Help

Knowledgebase is a categorized collection of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) and articles. You can read articles in this category or select a subcategory that you are interested in.

 Can my spouse or common-law partner apply for a work permit from within Canada?


Yes. If they have not already applied overseas, spouses and common-law partners may apply for their work permit from within Canada.